Terms and conditions
Last updated: September 2018
Go back to Homepage
This document is a translation of the main terms and conditions written in German. In a case of doubt, the original German version shall prevail.
You must not have contagious diseases and must be able to withstand the physical demands of the sport of swimming. A consultation with a sports physician is recommended.
You can withdraw anytime from an already paid package. You will get back the money for the lessons that you have not consumed.
§3 Cancelling a swimming lesson
- Cancellation by the customer: the cancellation of a swimming lesson shall be made at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations past due time will be charged regardless.
- Cancellation by the swimming instructor: the customer is eligible for a monetary refund or a make-up swimming lesson.
- You must notify the swimming instructor about your late arrival at least 30 minutes before the arranged swimming lesson via telephone (call, SMS, instant messaging [WhatsApp, Telegram,…]), otherwise there will not be any make-up-time.
- If the swimming instructor is late, the missed time will be made up.
- Lesson: a lesson is between 45 and 60 minutes long.
- Warm-up: a lesson always starts with a max. 15 minute long warm-up on land
- Single: a Single lesson is the most flexible service offered
- 10 lessons package: contains ten (10) lessons
- 15 lessons package: contains fifteen (15) lessons
- Packages (10, 15 lessons) must have been paid before the first lesson of the ordered package. Otherwise, the agreed upon lesson will be booked as a Single.
- The swimming lesson(s) can be paid in cash or via remittance. For remittance, please use the following data:
Recipient: Christian Abila
IBAN: DE89 1001 1001 2620 6043 38
Please write “swimming lesson” followed by your or your kid(s)' name(s) as reason for payment
- Receipts can be handed out in paper or digital form. Please let me know, which one you prefer.
- The swimming instructor's liability is limited to the duration of the agreed upon lesson.
§8 Changes in the Terms and conditions
- Changes in the Terms and conditions are valid from the moment of their publishment.
- Existing customers: by buying a new package or a new Single, existing customers agree to the new Terms and conditions, which they will have been informed about beforehand.